If you communicate with DBJ by e-mail or complete online forms the information will be collected as personal information (unless communicating on behalf of a company).
Use of Information
DBJ uses your personal information:
- to fulfil online purchases;
- to deal with your queries or customer service issues promptly whether by email, telephone or mail;
- to enhance your customer experience; and
- to assist DBJ with managing and planning its own marketing.
DBJ will only disclose your personal information when we:
- have your consent to do so;
- need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- need to send your information to companies that are contracted to DBJ; or
- are required by law to disclose the information.
Access and Correction
You may request access to the personal information that DBJ’s holds about you. Further, if you believe that the information we have about you is not accurate please contact us.
DBJ is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect this information from loss, misuse or alteration.
Changes to this Statement
For any further queries please contact DBJ’s Privacy Officer:
+64 9 443 0296
Date of issue: February 2018